Thursday, January 15, 2009

Urban Jungle Show Mix #1 - June '99

So I've been released from the ER on an antidepressant OD and thought I'd start posting all the jungle mixes I recorded off the radio in NYC over the years. For some background, the Urban Jungle Show was only the best jungle/dnb/ragga jungle show in the US since the 90s and into 2005 when it was removed off the air cause of shitty program directors. Our forum regular Tykal supplied many of the tunes for the show - I think mostly in the 2000-2005 years. Fans of old school will love these mixes. The show was hosted by Al Boogie, and then Matt Boogie, and then DJ Epic if I'm not mistaken. This is the first two shows I sloppily recorded. This is not the complete show, but mostly my favorite parts mixed together (if you're getting confused). This is all taken from audio cassettes. Sorry no complete tracklist but I'll list what I can off the top of my head. Many more amazing mixes from this show coming soon!

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?wjizovmzmez

46:15 mins, 63.5mb, 192kbs
Tracklist:
1) Congo Natty - Mystical Vibration
2) Conquering Lion - Rastaman
3) Action Man - Jump Up
4) Congo Natty - Haille Sellasie '98
5) Congo Natty - Haille Sellasie '99 Remix
6) Warlockz - Walk With Your Friends (Tearin' Mix)
7) Soundmurderer - Telemboudanustyle
8) ??
9) XTC & DJ Keen Nottingham - Reload And Come Again
10) Shy FX - Original Nuttah
11) Krome & Time - Ganja Man
12) D.R.S. - Everyman
13) Shy FX - Original Gangster
14) Krome & Time - The License
15) Krome & Time - Studio One Lik
16) ?? - Connections
17) Kid Loops - Microphone Fiend
18) DJ Die - Slide Away
19) ??
20) Dom - Drones
21) Tribe of Issachar - His Imperial Majesty
22) Genotype - Extra Terrestrial
23) ??
24) ??
25) Northern Connexion - The Bounce (Remix)
26) Prisoners of Technology - Delikutt Beats
27) ??
28) ??
29) Roni Size - Snapshot (Remix)
30) John B - Pressure (Remix)

No comments: